I have promised you new material, but the lack of inspiration and loads of school stuff holds me back of producing. So here is a fun and easy(well easy) tag that I liked to share with you guys :).
100 questions no one ever asks?
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I sleep with my closet doors closed.I am too to scared to leave them open, haha.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No , never did such thing. …. What can I say, free is free.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I always tuck them in, but in the end they always and up out. Talking about hard work every evening!
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
No, I always use piece of papers thats laying around. You can say I don’t do a cleaning desk policy.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Every damm time.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A Big bear. Bears are easily to hide for I guess.
8. Do you have freckles?
Only If I am the whole day in the burning sun.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Yess, duhhh I am a happy human being.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Never had one.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I always do when I am bored or very tired.
12. Have you peed in the woods?
yes, when I was little. My father does sky-gliding and I went with him for a day. In the hangar where the planes are placed, is a toilet. On the field (one mile away) is no toilet and you can’t just go back to the hangar because after taking the planes the hangar gets locked again.
Long story short, I really needed to pee on the field, so my father brought me to the edge of the field where trees are. End of the story, I peed there!
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
If I got music stuck playing in my head, I will dance on it.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, I really find that disgusting.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
It´s not a double bed but also not a single bed.
18. What is your song of the week?
Side to side from Ariana Grande.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Depends on the outfit and person.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Uhmmm, does family guy count?
21. What is your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under a tree, because no one would dig or look under a tree.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Mostly water but alcohol is fine too.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
spaghetti with meatballs and tomato sauce.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Les Miserables, Lucy and the harry potter series.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Never been kissed.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Like never, hahaha.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes, I can!!
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Everything with ham in it.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Yoghurt with cruesli. Ofcourse coffee too! I know you can´t eat it, but damm Coffee is life.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Between 9 and 10 pm. In the weekends after 10 pm. I know this is for some people very early, but on the week days I have to get up around 5.30 am to go to school.
37. Are you lazy?
When I have time for it, I will let my inner layziness come out.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
We don´t really celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands but we dress up with carnaval. It´s a feast day, but begins a week in advance. This week is in februari and we all dress up (kinda like halloween). It’s a tradition from previous times and we still celebrate. Now we celebrate for different reasons (Excuse to drink beer at 10 am) than the people did in former times.
As a kid I was snowwhite, a cat and a rock and roll girl.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
I speak English, a little bit of French and German. And ofcourse my mother tongue Dutch.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
The donald duck! Hahahah :).
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I really don’t know who these people are.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
I hate soap operas.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
The last time I sang in the shower, my little brother banged on the door and screamed to stop because his ears were dying. I don’t sing in the shower anymore.
49. Do you dance in the car?
Is that even possible ?
50. Ever used a gun?
Guns are illegal in the Netherlands. So no.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
A year ago, I guess.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yess. Thinking of what to eat on christmas is very stressful.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A riding school owner, veterinarian, policimen and a teacher.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
Only in the mornings.
62. What do you wear to bed?
Just very boring shit. A t-shirt and sweatpants.
63. What was your first concert?
Never been to one.
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
We don’t have them in the Netherlands.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, just once. I didn’t like it.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Uhmmm not really.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
We don’t have that in the Netherlands.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Ariana grande, Beyonce, Adele or Rihanna.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Never been to one.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
I hate tea.
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
Sugar cookies and snickerdoodles.
83. Can you swim well?
Yes, I have a swimmingdiploma.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, I can.
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes, a horse riding contest.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
No olives at all.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
Daniel radcliff and David Beckam.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
Uhhh. Shall we wait until I am 10 years older. Than I will think about it.
98. What is your favorite color?
Blue, purple and copper.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, My best friend.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?
People you can do it!
I know it wasn’t that spectacular but I hope you still enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments down below what your favorite question was en what you would answer. See you next time!